This Terms of Service Agreement (the "Agreement") governs your use of this website, SpruceShaveClub.com (the "Website", “we”, “us”), Vivo Holdings International Pvt. Ltd. ("Business Name") offer of products for purchase on this Website (collectively with the Site, the “Services”) , or your purchase of products available on this Website. This Agreement includes, and incorporates by this reference, the policies and guidelines referenced below. SpruceShaveClub.com reserves the right to change or revise the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time by posting any changes or a revised Agreement on this Website.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS OF SERVICE
1. By registering for and/or using the Services in any manner, including but not limited to visiting or browsing the Site, you agree to these Terms of Service and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on the Site by us, each of which may be updated from time to time without notice to you.
2. Your use of the Website following the posting any such changes or of a revised Agreement will constitute your acceptance of any such changes or revisions. SpruceShaveClub.com encourages you to review this Agreement whenever you visit the Website to make sure that you understand the terms and conditions governing use of the Website.
3. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Services, including, without limitation, registered and unregistered users.
4. Certain of the Services may be subject to additional terms and conditions specified by us from time to time; your use of such Services is subject to those additional terms and conditions, which are incorporated into these Terms of Service by this reference.
5. If you do not agree to this Agreement (including any referenced policies or guidelines), please immediately terminate your use of the Website.
1. To sign up for the Services, you must register for an account on the Services (an “Account”). You must provide accurate and complete information and keep your Account information updated. You shall not: (i) select or use as a username a name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; (ii) use as a username a name subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization; or (iii) use, as a username, a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your Account, and for keeping your Account password secure. You may never use another person’s user account or registration information for the Services without permission. You must notify us immediately of any change in your eligibility to use the Services (including any changes to or revocation of any licenses from state authorities), breach of security or unauthorized use of your Account. You should never publish, distribute or post login information for your Account.
2. Customer Solicitation: Unless you notify our customer support reps while they are calling you, of your desire to opt out from further direct company communications and solicitations, you are agreeing to continue to receive further emails and call solicitations SpruceShaveClub.com and its designated in house or third party call team(s).
Opt Out Procedure: You can use the any of the following 2 ways to opt out of from future solicitations.
1. You may use the opt-out or unsubscribe link found in any email solicitation that you might receive.
2. You may send a written remove request to email@example.com
You may not copy, reproduce, resell or redistribute any Product manufactured and/or distributed by SpruceShaveClub.com. SpruceShaveClub.com also has rights to all trademarks and trade dress and specific layouts of this webpage, including calls to action, text placement, images and other information.
If you purchase any Products, you will be responsible for paying any applicable sales tax.
2. JOIN THE CLUB
Our ‘Join the Club’ is a subscription service that allows you to purchase shaving products for an entire year and have them delivered at frequent intervals. By purchasing a subscription plan, you agree to an initial pre-payment for that particular package.
For example, if you purchase a subscription which is to be delivered every 3 months, you will get one package every 3 months for 1 year (so a total of 4 packages) and the payment for these packages will be made in advance.
3. WEBSITE AND CONTENT
● You shall not: (i) take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by us in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our (or our third party providers’) infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services or any activities conducted on the Services; (iii) bypass, circumvent or attempt to bypass or circumvent any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services (or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Services); (iv) run any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Services; (v) use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl” or “spider” any page of the Site; (vi) harvest or scrape any Content from the Services; (vii) distribute information you know is false, misleading, untruthful, unlawful, or inaccurate, (viii) upload any software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password or other information of ours or of any third party; or (ix) otherwise take any action in violation of our guidelines and policies.
● You shall not (directly or indirectly): (i) decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Services (including without limitation any application), except to the limited extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction, (ii) modify, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of any part of the Services, or (iii) copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any of the rights that you receive hereunder. You shall abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations.
● We also reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as we reasonably believe is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (ii) enforce these Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations hereof, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (iv) respond to user support requests, or (v) protect the rights, property or safety of us, our users and the public.
● All orders of our products must be for personal use only. By purchasing our products, you hereby agree not to resell or distribute such products for any commercial purposes. If we have reason to believe that your order is not for personal use, we reserve the right to reject or cancel any order that you place.
The Services may permit you to link to other websites, services or resources on the Internet, and other websites, services or resources may contain links to the Services. When you access third party resources on the Internet, you do so at your own risk. These other resources are not under our control, and you acknowledge that we are not responsible or liable for the content, functions, accuracy, legality, appropriateness or any other aspect of such websites or resources. The inclusion of any such link does not imply our endorsement or any association between us and their operators. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such website or resource.
By posting, storing, or transmitting any content on our Website, you hereby grant SpruceShaveClub.com a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, assignable, right and license to use, copy, display, perform, create derivative works from, distribute, have distributed, transmit and assign such content in any form, in all media now known or hereinafter created, anywhere in the world. We do not have the ability to control the nature of the user-generated content offered through the Website.
We use a third-party payment processor (the “Payment Processor”) to bill you through a payment account linked to your Account on the Services (your “Billing Account”) for use of the Paid Services. The processing of payments will be subject to the terms, conditions and privacy policies of the Payment Processor in addition to this Agreement. We are not responsible for errors by the Payment Processor. By choosing to use Paid Services, you agree to pay us, through the Payment Processor, all charges at the prices then in effect for any use of such Paid Services in accordance with the applicable payment terms and you authorize us, through the Payment Processor, to charge your chosen payment provider (your “Payment Method”). You agree to make payments using that selected Payment Method. We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes that it makes even if it has already requested or received payment.
If you are opting for a subscription, you will be billed for the subscription in advance and will receive your packages based on the frequency of delivery that you have chosen.
We reserve all rights to terminate your access to all or any part of the Services at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately, if we reasonably believe that you have breached any of the terms and conditions of this agreement, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with your membership. . If your access to the Website is terminated, we reserve the right to exercise whatever means we deems necessary to prevent unauthorized access of the Website. This Agreement will survive indefinitely unless and until we choose, in our sole discretion and without advance notice to you, to terminate it.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
We have no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. You acknowledge that We have no duty to take any action regarding:
● Which users gain access to the Services;
● What Content you access via the Services; or
● How you may interpret or use the Content.
- Cash backs are provided upon the customer leaving a genuine and honest review of our product on the marketplace they purchased the product from. We do not in any situation require the customer to provide a 'good' or 'positive review' to be eligible for the cashback. The review should reflect the customers honest opinion and experience with the product.
- Each cashback card is valid only once per customer per product i.e, if a customer purchases the same product a second time and receives the card, the customer will not be eligible for the cashback, if the cashback has already been provided on the previous purchase.
- Also if a customer purchases multiple quantity of the same product in a single purchase, the cashback is only valid for 1 product.
You release us from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Services. We make no representations concerning any Content contained in or accessed through the Services, and we will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, or legality of material or Content contained in or accessed through the Services. THE SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY ANY COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. WE, AND OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, PARTNERS AND CONTENT PROVIDERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT: (I) THE SERVICES WILL BE SECURE OR AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; (II) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; (III) ANY CONTENT OR SOFTWARE AVAILABLE AT OR THROUGH THE SERVICES IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (IV) THE RESULTS OF USING THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
SpruceShaveClub.com’s entire liability with respect to this website content and products and/or for any breach of this agreement is limited completely to the amount you paid minus shipping and handling for products purchased through this website.
SpruceShaveClub.com will not be liable for any direcct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages in connection with this agreement or the products in any way including :-
● The use/inability to use the website content or products
● Any products purchased or obtained through the website
● The cost of obtaining substitute products
● Any lost profits you allege
In case you are part of a jurisdiction that does not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages then some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless us, our affiliates and each of our and their respective employees, contractors, directors, suppliers and representatives from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, that arise from or relate to the following:-
● This agreement or the breach of your warranties, representations and obligations under this agreement.
● The website content or your use of the website content
● The products or your use of the products
● Any intellectual property or other proprietary right of any person or entity
● Your violation of any provision within this agreement
● Any information supplied by you to SpruceShaveClub.com
We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will assist and cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses. Failure to assist us as mentioned above may be considered to be a material breach of this agreement. You will have sole responsibility to defend SpruceShaveClub.com against any claim, but you must receive SpruceShaveClub.com prior written consent regarding any related settlement. The terms of this provision will survive any termination or cancellation of this Agreement or your use of the Website or Products.
10. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Website originates from the New Delhi, India. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of Delhi without regard to its conflict of law principles to the contrary. Neither you nor we will commence or prosecute any suit, proceeding or claim to enforce the provisions of this Agreement, to recover damages for breach of or default of this Agreement, or otherwise arising under or by reason of this Agreement, other than in courts located in State of Delhi. By using this Website or ordering Products, you consent to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts in connection with any action, suit, proceeding or claim arising under or by reason of this Agreement. You hereby waive any right to trial by jury arising out of this Agreement and any related documents.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify or replace any of these Terms of Service, or change, suspend, or discontinue the Services (including without limitation, the availability of any feature, database, or content) at any time by posting a notice on the Site or by sending you notice through the Services, via e-mail or by another appropriate means of electronic communication. We may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Services without notice or liability. It is also your responsibility to check these Terms of Service periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Services following notification of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
12. FORCE MAJEURE
We shall not be liable for any failure to perform our obligations hereunder where such failure results from any cause beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, mechanical, electronic or communications failure or degradation.
13. CESSATION OF OPERATIONS
SpruceShaveClub.com may at any time, in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you, cease operation of the Website and distribution of the Products.
14. NO WAIVER
Our failure to enforce any part of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of our right to later enforce that or any other part of these Terms of Service. Waiver of compliance in any particular instance does not mean that we will waive compliance in the future.
15. STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS
You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Website or Products or this Agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. Waiver of Class Action Rights: BY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT YOU MAY HAVE TO JOIN CLAIMS WITH THOSE OF OTHER IN THE FORM OF A CLASS ACTION OR SIMILAR PROCEDURAL DEVICE. ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF, RELATING TO, OR CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT MUST BE ASSERTED INDIVIDUALLY.
16. ENTIRE AGREEMENT AND SEVERABILITY
These Terms of Service are the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the Services, including use of the Site, and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals (whether oral, written or electronic) between you and us with respect to the Services. If any provision of these Terms of Service is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms of Service will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder
These Terms of Service are personal to you, and are not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by you except with our prior written consent. We may assign, transfer or delegate any of our rights and obligations hereunder without consent.
You may contact us at the following address: Vivo Holdings International Pvt. Ltd., A-70 DDA Flats, Golfview Apartments, Saket, New Delhi - 110017
19. Domestic Use:
SpruceShaveClub.com makes no representation that the Website or Products are appropriate or available for use in locations outside India. Users who access the Website from outside India do so at their own risk and initiative and must bear all responsibility for compliance with any applicable local laws.
You may not assign your rights and obligations under this Agreement to anyone. SpruceShaveClub.com may assign its rights and obligations under this Agreement in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you.
WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE REGARDING MY INFORMATION?
● You can use many of the features of the Services without registering, thereby limiting the type of information that we collect.
● You can always opt not to disclose certain information to us, even though it may be needed to take advantage of some of our features.
● You can delete your Account. Please note that we will need to verify that you have the authority to delete the Account, and activity generated prior to deletion will remain stored by us and may be publicly accessible.
WHAT IF I HAVE QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy using the Services, please send us a detailed message to support@SpruceShaveClub.com. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.
BY USING THIS WEBSITE OR ORDERING PRODUCTS FROM THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.